Top 5 Shopping Cart Platforms for Your WordPress Website
More consumers are turning to online shopping for almost all of their shopping needs. Whether you are using WordPress for simple daily blogging about DIY crafts or running a full content website, allowing your audience to shop from your store is getting a whole lot easier. Here is our list of the Top 5 Shopping Cart Platforms available for your WordPress site:
- WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart is one of the most popular shopping cart plugins available for WordPress sites. You can easily add the “Add to Cart” button on any of your posts or pages to sell tangible items or services as well as media files. Although you can connect multiple pages, it is a very lightweight add-on and won’t slow down your site.
- WooCommerce is a free shopping cart solution that provides a wide range of features and addons that make installing an ecommerce solution on WordPress easy. It’s robust and very flexible and the best part is that WooCommerce is now owned by WordPress.
- Ecwid Shopping Cart prides itself on its international capabilities with over 40 international payment options. Ecwid has a strong reputation for security, regular updates and unlimited storage abilities.
- Simple E-Commerce Shopping Cart offers a simple and user-friendly shopping cart offering all the essentials for selling digital media files, services and tangible products without needing an educational background in coding.
- MarketPress allows you to launch a fully-equipped international eCommerce site with a beautiful design. Maybe one of the best features, though, is the step-by-step usage guide and video to walk you through all the platform’s settings.