Protect Your WordPress Website: 10 Tips to Reduce the Risk of Being Hacked
November 15, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PST| Free
If you have been following the news, you know that all websites large and small are vulnerable to malware attacks and hacks. 20% of all websites worldwide are running on WordPress and that makes it a big target for hackers. However, there are things you can do to right now to reduce the risk of intrusion and protect your site from being hacked or infected with malware. This webinar is designed for business owners who are running their website on WordPress, maintaining their own website or working with a webmaster and currently want to implement or improve their website’s security posture. It’s important to know what to do to make sure your site is properly protected. We’ll cover the big picture concepts as well as give you several actionable tips you can implement right away to make your site more secure.
- Security vs. Usability – Finding the right balance for you
- Protecting Your Site – Lock it down and keep it safe
- Detecting Problems – Scans and alerts to trouble brewing
- Disaster Recovery – Getting your site up and running again
- Security Best Practices – Steps you can take now
Join me to learn what you can do to protect your WordPress site and your investment of money, time, energy and income generation!