Make Better Business Decisions with Analytics – Part 1
Learn How Google Tools Can Help You
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.” That sage advice is credited to Peter Drucker, known as the father of business management thinking. The phrase is arguably one of the most important quotes in business and the insight has never been more important than in the age of online business and marketing. Now you can gain valuable information to help you to make more strategic business decisions by using Google Analytics. Learn about the benefits during a T.E. Digital free webinar.
Why are analytics important?
If your small business has a website, knowing the answers to some important questions can immediately help you strategize the best way to do business, so you save time and money, and attract more customers. For example:
- Do you know how many website visitors you’ve had in the last 30 days?
- What information on your site is most important to visitors?
- What links do your visitors click most often?
- Do you know the percentage of visitors that have become customers?
- Are there pages on your site that never get any traffic?
Regardless of why you created a business website, you want to be sure to get a return on your important investment. Google Analytics provides insight into how your website is performing so you can see whether you are meeting the objectives for your business and how to make improvements.
Here to help your business
Small business owners today need to use every tool available to weather these tough economic times. During this free webinar, you will learn how Google Analytics works and the important data you can gather.
- Discover which search terms and sources drive the most traffic.
- See demographic information about your most profitable customers.
- Understand what content your audience is most interested in.
- Evaluate the channels that drive the most conversions to make a website visitor a paying customer.
Space is limited for the free webinar on November 20, 9 a.m. MDT.
Click now to save your space and join this informative webinar presented by Treasure Valley SCORE. Don’t know if you will be able to watch on Nov. 20? That’s ok! Register now and once the webinar is over, you’ll be sent a link so you can view the instructional hour at your leisure. But you must sign up to get the recording.